Maximilian David Summe
- Led efforts to migrate from SVN to git and train off-shore team on new processes
- Reduced new bugs by 90% with custom development workflow using peer-reviewed Pull Requests, bug validation, and ticket tracking with JIRA and BitBucket
- Stabilized Gentoo build process by using docker to store stable versions of base build system
- Designed long-term product vision and plan for cloud-based management systems at scale
- Built transparent SSL web filter (no MITM) using open-source components
- Led project to success on tight timeline, bringing together existing team into a cohesive approach
- Built custom filter-based search component for ajax-based data tables (https://github.com/msumme/slice)
- Refactored application built by offshore team to meet 100ms page load goal for complex searches with geo-based queries in MySQL and Symfony2
- Built CSV search library to speed up automated data imports by 500% on large automotive data sets (500K+) spread across multipe CSV documents
- Co-Wrote 1st Place Application for SenchaCon 2011, Getographer, in 6 weeks with no prior Sencha Touch or mobile experience
- Led team on Cinemark mobile app to fix performance issues such as slow application loading
- Built Case Management System for Beche IP Services with a document analysis and associative graph search to match cases to expert witnesses available
- Built prototypes for internal startup projects
- Built ecommerce website that increased sales volume by 400% within 30 days of launch and supported 20% yearly growth
Understand and design arbitrary systems and problem domains through broad experience and philosophy background.
Help team members find a path to "yes" to finish on time with minimal technical debt.
Develop processes and automation to increase speed, quality, and ease of collaboration.
|PHP||PHP 7, Symfony2 (and 3), Doctrine, Silex, Yii, CodeIgniter|
|Provisioning||Vagrant, AWS, Docker, VirtualBox, VMWare, CloudFormation, Ansible|
|Databases||MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB|
|Linux||Amazon Linux, Gentoo, CentOS, Ubuntu, Nginx, Apache|
|Miscellaneous||Python, Ruby, Java|